Whether you’re in reality or virtual reality, we’ve made some changes to ensure our venues are a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
After each booking we sanitise and disinfect all VR equipment, including backpacks, VR headsets, earphones, microphones and controllers. We also regularly disinfect surfaces in all customer areas such as the lobby and washrooms, and keep plenty of cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment stock on hand.
Our Game Masters have completed additional training in hygiene practices, including sanitation processes and the use of personal protective equipment.
Please ensure that you follow their instructions, as their priority is to keep you safe while you are enjoying your experience.
What You Can Do
We ask that you do not play if:
- Been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
- Tested positive to COVID-19; or
- Are feeling unwell and have flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath in the last 72 hours
Our team can assist with rescheduling your booking if you or a player in your group is feeling unwell. Visit our locations page to view ways you can contact your venue.
Your venue may have additional government requirements, such as the mandatory use of face masks, proof of vaccination, or the use of a check-in app. Please contact your local venue for more information.
We also ask that players practice the following guidelines when visiting our venues:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and hot running water;
- Sanitise hands before and after your experience;
- Practice good cough and sneeze hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue;
- Practice social distancing and observe player proximity alarms inside the game; and
- Listen to directions from your Game Master to ensure you remain safe during your experience
If you would like more information or have any enquiries, please contact your local Zero Latency VR venue.