HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY AT ONCE?
A maximum of 8 players. Our experience does not support any additional players. For larger groups, you will need to book back-to-back sessions.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
This is an active experience so please make sure you wear comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear (ie. no high heels). We also recommend not wearing mascara as it can smudge the lens and impact your experience.
CAN I WEAR MY GLASSES?
We strongly recommend wearing contact lenses for the experience, as our headsets will not fit large frames due to limited space between the eyes and VR lenses. Individual sites will however have exemptions. Please contact your local site for clarification.
WHO CAN OR CAN'T PLAY?
Our standard rules are below, however some of our venues have modified their accomodations. Please review their player criteria when booking, or contact the venue to confirm if you're able to play.
- People with vision in one eye are able to play.
- Players must be 13 years and over to play.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
- You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands.
- For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders.
- Deaf or severe hearing loss.
- Broken leg or arm.
- Wheelchair users.
- Our experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions:
- Heart condition.
- Heavily pregnant.
CAN THIS EXPERIENCE CAUSE MOTION SICKNESS?
Every part of the system is designed to give you an immersive experience without any of the motion sickness typically associated with virtual reality systems.
Since changing our headsets in November 2016, 0.02% of our players have pulled out due to motion sickness.
WILL I WALK INTO A WALL?
No. We have in-game safety mechanisms and a Game Master to stop that happening. It is up to you to pay attention and follow all instructions at all times to remain safe.
HOW BIG A SPACE CAN I MOVE IN?
This will depend on the venue you are visiting, and will range from 200 to 400 square meters of game space. The virtual space is much larger however, and we reuse the space with some nifty tricks we have developed.
Do you still have a question? Contact your venue by finding the contact details on the Locations page.
Ready for VR?