We align with Zero Latency from a growth perspective. Having their package opens opportunities for us now and in the future.- Simon Ogilvie | Tomorrow Entertainment | Repeat Zero Latency Licensee
on top of yours
Free-roam VR (FRVR) is the future of out-of-home entertainment, bringing unique social experiences and attracting a new, affluent audience.
Zero Latency invented FRVR entertainment and is the world leader, providing the most experienced team, exclusive experiences, tested business model and largest network of 19 venues.
Start or expand your location-based entertainment business with the only globally tried-and-tested multiplayer FRVR platform.
With Zero Latency you get the most comprehensive premium VR entertainment package, featuring the most immersive FRVR experiences, attracting an affluent and connected millennial audience.
Be the first in your region with this one-of-a-kind entertainment and turn your venue into a true destination attraction, attracting customers from a wider area and keeping them in your venue longer, increasing your revenue.
Location-based VR (LBVR) is a high growth industry. According to the Futuresource Consulting VR Report, consumer spend on LBVR is expected to reach $809 million by 2022. It says that multiplayer VR experiences will account for 41% of global LBVR by 2022 due to consumers’ desire to pay for sociable experiences with friends.
Zero Latency is the most social VR, with a growing library of games designed around social and competitive experiences.
Done this twice now, it's epic, awesome really, worth every dollar!- Kristoffer T | Player
IT'S THE BEST VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD, AND I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL.- CNET
I dreamt about this becoming a real thing when I was a kid. Zero Latency was like living that dream. Mind blowing!- Phil K | Player
Players & Partners Love It
9/10 Average Player Rating
Players love Zero Latency experiences and tell their friends about it, with 75% of players finding Zero Latency via their social networks and friends.
Repeat Licensee Partners
More than half of our licensee partners have come back and purchased a second system, or more!
Over 550,000 Game Plays Globally
Zero Latency FRVR gives customers unique social experiences attracting new and repeat players with a library of games and fresh content.
Proven and Reliable
Proven global operational reliability of 99.9% up time over three years of commercial operation, maximising customer throughput.
Join a company that's setting the standard in FRVR entertainment with award-winning content.
- First Place, Engineerium, IAAPA Best New Product – Games and Devices
- Second Place, Singularity, IAAPA Best New Product – Games and Devices
- #3 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia, 3,611% growth
- #8 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific, 3,611% growth
- #10 Fast Company Top Ten Most Innovative Gaming Companies
- Site selection assistance to ensure your site is a good fit for a Zero Latency.
- Site layout help for efficient use of venue space and optimum customer flow.
- Detailed documentation and project management to guide you through the process.
- Onsite training ensuring your team are ready to give your customers the best VR experience.
- Support teams available in real time 24/7 across all time zones giving you peace of mind.
- Advanced monitoring and remote diagnostics keeps you running at full capacity.
The Zero Latency cloud-based management platform allows you to easily manage session times, pricing, bookings, payments, detailed reporting and customer communications. It also contains helpful reference materials, extensive knowledge base and training guides.
- Zero Latency tracking technology allows for industry leading 8 players throughput and the smoothest and most comfortable VR games.
- Machine-vision cameras for superior accuracy and the best customer experience.
- Managed network infrastructure like a Fortune 500 environment.
- Shipping coordination and commercial documentation takes the hassle out of receiving your system.
- Quick and efficient system installation gives you more time to set up your launch.
- An award-winning game library of multiple game types for groups of up to 8 players attracts new and repeat customers.
- At least one new game a year keeps content fresh.
- New content is developed using insights from over 70,000 player surveys.